2020-2021 School Year Tuition and Fees
The following table summarizes the tuition rates for the 2020-2021 school year. Tuition rates are approved annually by the MCPS Advisory Committee, considering input from the MCPS administration. In addition to tuition, the following fees should also be considered:
- Registration fee: New student rate is $200 per student. Current student rates are as follows: $200 per student if paid before March 1st, $250 March 1st – April 30th and $300 May 1st and after. All registration fees must be turned in with a signed contract, ACH debit form, and signed parish voucher (if Rate I) to reserve a place for the next school year.
- Capital Assessment Fee per family: $650; due June 15th, billed to each family separately from tuition.
- Class Fees and Technology Fees: These are included in the tuition rates below.
- Athletic Fee (grades 7-12): $100 per athlete per school year. Billed by the business office upon team selection.
- Books: For grades 7 – 12, new and used books are purchased through the online school book store. For grades K4 – 6, books and workbooks are provided by the school.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are purchased through Southern School Uniforms.
- Lunches: Families purchase lunches on welunchit.com.
- Resource Fee: If applicable, additional fees will apply and vary depending on resource requirements.
- Foreign Exchange Student Fee: A $250 foreign student fee is due upon registration (this is separate from the SEVIS fee).
Lump Sum Tuition Rates
Semi-Annual Tuition Rates
Quarterly Tuition Rates
Monthly Tuition Rates (11 Months)
*For Catholic families to receive Rate I tuition, the parish voucher must accompany the Tuition Contract. Some parishes in the River Region area assist in subsidizing our school.
Multi-Child Discount: 2nd child $1,000 discount, 3rd child $1,500 discount. Please note that if you have 4 or more children, please apply for Variable Tuition in order to qualify for additional discounts.
Payment Plan: Families electing to pay semi-annually, quarterly or monthly tuition payments must do so through an automatic withdrawal of your checking or savings account. All families using this payment method (returning and new) must complete and return the Authorization Agreement for Preauthorized Debits Form, NO EXCEPTION. If you do not wish to supply this information then your payment selection is Lump Sum and your payment is due in full on July 15, 2020.