The High School, grades 9-12, is a college preparatory program with a four-year core requirement in Theology, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and English. Our college preparatory core program is designed for all students.
- Participation in weekly Mass, Holy Days of Obligation Masses, as well as Penance services throughout the year.
- Honors programs are available with Advanced Placement courses in Biology, Calculus, Computer Science, Statistics, English, and U.S. History. AP Art History is also available for our students through the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.
- We have a strong laboratory emphasis throughout our science curriculum, and writing is emphasized throughout our english program.
- One to one laptop initiative for our high school classes
- Concert, Jazz and Marching Band courses are taught by a full-time band director. We offer a percussion class as well.
- Our teachers are available in tutorial periods after school for the students needing extra help.
- 95-98% of our graduates go on to college.
- Approximately 3% of our graduates join the Armed Forces.
- On average, 40% - 50% of our graduates receive academic scholarships.
Our graduates are accepted to a variety of colleges and universities around the country, including: the Air Force Academy, Auburn University, Brigham Young University, Carnegie Mellon, Catholic University of America, Duke University, Emory University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, M.I.T., Princeton University, Purdue University, Spring Hill College, Troy University, the University of Alabama, the University of Notre Dame, Vanderbilt University, West Point and many others.
We are proud to serve students of a variety of academic skill levels and help them to succeed.
View our curriculum below.